- Ginger Root (about 2 inches in length)
- Garlic Cloves (4 cloves)
- Red Onion (1/2 -3/4 of medium, red onion; while red is preferred, any onion will suffice)
- Horseradish Root (1-2 inches in length)
- Habanero or Jalapeño Peppers (3 or more medium sized peppers, with or without seeds)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (usually about 4 ounces or more)
Mix all ingredients together in a food processor (or chopper). Blend until ingredients well-mixed and well-minced. Remove from processor, place into a glass container, and refrigerate.
This is hot – your mouth and nose will tell you! We recommend starting with ¼ teaspoon twice a day. Work up to 1-2 teaspoons twice a day over a few days or few weeks.